Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What’s your return policy?
Return any of our products — no questions asked — within 30 days of purchase.
Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries. Additional postage will be required.
How do you accept payments?
We accept payments through debit and credit cards on our secure website, and other ways to pay are through Cash App ($KMOGAS), Zelle (504) 875-1237), Venmo (@mogaslife), and PayPal (paypal.me/KMOGAS).
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service reps are available to answer your questions Monday-Saturday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Central Time.
What is MOGASlife?
MOGASlife is a life that is dedicated to building relationships from the inside out with biblical meditation and stretching, and the daily practice of pursuing righteousness through the godly principles of Love, Honor, and Peace.
John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly.
What are MOGAS’s Core Beliefs?
- God is the creator of ALL things.
- Jesus Christ is Lord and is the only way to God the Father and eternal life.
- The Holy Trinity: God the Father, God the Son, and God Holy Spirit are one, always existed, yet different personalities and dispensations. Matthew 3:16-17
- Sin is the nature of man and we all need to be saved from our sins by Jesus Christ in order to have eternal life with Him in Heaven and not eternal death with Satan in Hell.
- Jesus Christ is God, the Son, who was born of a virgin as a human being to live a sinless life, died on the cross for our sins, and resurrected so we may be saved from our sins and have eternal life with Him. Matthew 1:23, Isaiah 7:14, Hebrews 4:15, 1 John 4:10, Luke 24:6
- Jesus Christ is God. Titus 2:11-14, John 1:1-3, 14
- Salvation: The free gift of eternal life and being saved from our sin. (Believe in the Lord Jesus, confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you are saved.) Acts 16:31 and Romans 10:9-8
- Holy Spirit is our Helper and Comforter. He leads and guides us into all truth.
- The Word of God is our life’s road map, and is without error.
- Look to Jesus for everything and give Him all the Glory.
- Water baptism is essential and symbolizes our death to flesh and resurrection of life with Jesus Christ.
- To maintain a solid relationship with God we must repent, accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, fast, pray, read, study, meditate on, and obey the Word of God.
- Christians: True followers of Christ are light bearers and exhibit the fruit of the Spirit. We know them by their fruit.
How is MOGAS better than yoga?
God, our Creator, desires to have a personal relationship with us through Jesus Christ. God is dependable, we are accountable to Him, and in Him, we have hope. The relationship with Jesus Christ is the foundation for all other relationships and security for eternal life. This sets MOGAS, MOGASlife, and Christ-followers apart from yoga and its many Hindu gods and deities.
The yoga moves and chants are in reverence to their Hindu gods. If you serve Jesus Who is the only way to God, you want to do Godly meditation. MOGAS (“Meditate on God and Stretch”) is a Godly, Jesus-centered, Bible-based meditation. Yoga’s goal is to empty the mind, while MOGAS’s method of meditation fills the mind with the things of God by reading, studying, speaking, and bringing full attention to scriptures from the Holy Bible. MOGAS stretches bring honor to God through gratitude as our bodies are the temple of Holy Spirit. (No yoga poses are used in MOGAS) The most essential stretches in MOGASing involve lifting our hands and bending our knees in submission, praise, and worship to God.
What does MOGAS not agree with?
- MOGAS does NOT agree with New Age practices.
- MOGAS does NOT agree with yoga.
- MOGAS does NOT agree with Christian yoga.
If the Bible teaches against it, and/or does not support it, we do not agree with it, therefore, no chakras, no magic, no witchcraft, no law of attraction, no manifesting, no channeling, no sorcery, no psychic readings, no mediums, no cards, no sage cleansing, no crystal healing, no empty mind meditation, no breath meditation, no affirmations, no mindfulness, etc. None of the above are practiced in Godly meditation and stretching, and Godly relationships. (Deuteronomy 18:9-14)
Who are the Battering Rams?
We, the Battering Rams, are a group of prayer warriors. Please feel free to send your prayer requests to https://mogaslife.com/prayer-requests.
What are some key scriptures to keep in mind?
LOVE ALL: John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
Mark 12:29-31 Jesus answered him, “The first of all commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
HONOR ALL: John 5:22-23 For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
1 Peter 2:17 Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL: Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given, And the government will be upon His shoulder, And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace (Jesus).
Hebrews 12:14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:
Matthew 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I (Jesus) will give you rest.
John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I (Jesus) have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly.
Philippians 4:8-9 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
John 5:22-23 For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, 23 that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
Psalm 144:7 Stretch out Your hand from above;
Rescue me and deliver me out of great waters,
From the hand of foreigners,
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
*The above are New King James Version scriptures from biblegateway.com.