Relationship with JESUS
- Connect with Jesus.
- Do you want more peace?
- Do you want more joy?
- Do you want more meaningful relationships?
Develop a deeper intimacy with Jesus Christ. He loves you so much that He died on the cross and rose again for the saving of your soul, and He wants you to spend more time with Him.
- He wants to show you His LOVE and He wants you to Love Him.
- He wants to know the HONOR He has for you, and He wants you to honor Him by serving and living for Him.
- He wants you to connect and experience His PEACE, and wants you to follow peace with others.
- Meditate on Him and His life-giving Word.
- Read the Holy Bible and utilize the gift of imagination.
- Receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Receive His breath of Love and Peace.
- Submit to Jesus Christ and resist the devil.
- Pray to Him and tune in to what He is saying to you.
- Keep a journal of the time you spend with Him, His goodness, and His kindness towards you.
- Peace that surpasses all understanding!
- Joy unspeakable!
- Love beyond measure!
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
Relationship with SELF
Connect with yourself.
- LOVE yourself.
- Know who you are. This is the first step to self-love.
- Put your mask on first.
- Spend time with God.
- Spend time with yourself.
- Know your worth and value. You are worthy of love.
- Take care of yourself physically, mentally, and spiritually. Exercise gets the blood circulating. We think better, move better, live better, and sleep better when we get moving. Run, walk, swim, stretch, do leg lifts, do arm rotations, mow the lawn, pull the weeds, window shop, play ball. It doesn't matter what you do, just do something. We feel so much better when we get fresh air and move. A balanced diet keeps your system working well and feeds the mind and body. Mental wellness is just as important as physical health.
- Breathe with intention and a grateful heart on a regular basis.
- Renew your mind by reading the Holy Bible and meditating on the scripture. Use your God-given imagination to see and feel Jesus Christ.
- Talk to a trusted friend, life coach, and/or counselor to air out your feelings.
- Do things you enjoy and enjoy the things you do.
- Build your relationship with God/Jesus.
- Forgive your self.
- Trust God in every area of your life.
- Journal about things you are grateful for and your time with yourself and God/Jesus.
Honor and respect yourself.
- Now that your love and care has increased, you are ready to truly honor yourself.
- See yourself as Christ sees you. Once you receive Jesus Christ, you are now apart of a royal priesthood.
- Our bodies are the temple for Holy Spirit.
- We were bought with a price.
Find the Peace you deserve as you connect to the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ.
Relationship with OTHERS
Individual Coaching, Small Group Coaching, Business/Organizational Team Coaching and Leadership Coaching
- Connect with others.
- Do you have trouble connecting with others?
- Do you feel lonely even when you're not alone?
- Do you have anger issues?
- Is it difficult for you to move past a divorce, separation, or break up?
- Have you loss someone dear to you?
- Is conflict resolution difficult for you?
- Are you always finding fault with others?
- Are others too critical of you and always finding fault with you?
We can assist you with all your connection needs.
Remember, relationships with others usually starts with us and our relationship to the creator of relationships, and how we respond to others.
We were created to have meaningful relationships and it is possible for you to have a stronger relationship with the people around you.
Jesus is here for you, and so are we.
*We, at MOGAS, LLC, are advocates of mental health care. If you feel like you are in desperate need of mental support, severely depressed, or if you want to harm yourself or others, please contact a psychologist, therapist, or counselor.