ESTABLISHED January 31, 2019
We meditate and stretch, we coach, we speak, and build relationships from the inside out. Are you ready? Come on, let's go!
Please let us know your needs today! Individuals, businesses, organizations of any size is the right fit for us!
MOGASlife is an abundant, light filled, relationship rich, Jesus centered life of love, respect, and peace.
Mogi is one who meditates on God and the Word of God, and stretches his/her mind, body, spirit and soul with Jesus through love, respect and peace.
- God is the creator of ALL things.
- Jesus Christ is Lord and is the only way to eternal life.
- The Holy Trinity: God the Father, God the Son, and God Holy Spirit are one, always existed, yet different personalities and dispensations.
- Sin is the nature of man and we all need to be saved from our sins by Jesus Christ in order to have eternal life with Him in Heaven and not eternal death with Satan in Hell.
- Heaven and Hell are real.
- Jesus Christ is God, the Son, who was born of a virgin as a human being to live a sinless life, die on the cross for our sins and resurrect so we may be saved of our sins and have eternal life with Him.
- Salvation: The free gift of eternal life and being saved from our sin. (Believe in the Lord Jesus, confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you are saved.) Acts 16:31, Romans 10:9-8
- Holy Spirit is our Helper to lead and guide us into all truth.
- The Holy Bible is our life's road map.
- Look to Jesus for everything and give Him all the Glory.
Matthew 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I (Jesus) will give you rest.
John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I (Jesus) have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
Philippians 4:8-9 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
Mark 12:30-31 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. 31 And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
John 5:22-23 For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, 23 that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
1 Peter 2:17 Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
Hebrews 12:14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:
*The above scriptures are New King James Version from Bibleway.com.
MOGAS Does not agree with the following:
- MOGAS does NOT agree with New Age practices.
- MOGAS does NOT agree with yoga.
- MOGAS does NOT agree with Christian yoga.
- MOGAS does NOT agree with Reiki energy healing.
- MOGAS does NOT agree with chakras and the third eye.
Meet Ms. MOGAS!
MS. MOGAS, Kimbrelle Eugene, is a Christ follower, founder and CEO of MOGAS, LLC, award winning certified teacher, a John Maxwell Certified Speaker, Trainer, and Coach, and mother to three wonderful children. Kimbrelle accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior and was water and Holy Spirit baptized at an early age.
She loves to package her past hurts and hurdles of divorce, miscarriages and the loss of her mother along with her triumphant testimonies to positively impact others to help build strong and meaningful relationships while giving God the glory for it all. She calls this abundant and purposeful living.
Her motto is, "A better me betters you, betters us and betters our world."
Stay calm and stay connected.
Phone: (877) 558-5503