"Meditate on God and Stretch with LOVE, HONOR, and PEACE."
ESTABLISHED January 31, 2019
MOGAS, LLC: We meditate and stretch, we coach, we speak, and help to build relationships from the inside out. We are here to help you connect in all your relationships. Are you ready? Come on, let's go!
MOGAS envisions a world of mogis - those who meditate on God and stretch with Jesus, who are good stewards, know their purpose, connect to the Light who is Jesus Christ, connect with themselves who are temples for Holy Spirit, and others who are God’s creation by sharing the light of Jesus through love, honor, and peace.
MOGAS’s mission is to be a beacon of the Light of Jesus Christ to empower and encourage citizens of the world to develop a deeper intimacy with God Trinity by meditating on God and stretching in order to develop meaningful relationships, a purposeful, light-filled life, and good stewardship through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Mission and Vision in a nutshell:
- Purposeful life
- Light-filled life
- Loving, Honorable/Respectful, and Peaceful relationships
- Good stewardship
The goal of MOGAS is to accomplish the following:
· to lead individuals to God through the gospel of Jesus Christ and biblical teachings
· to help individuals to develop a more intimate relationship with God Trinity
· to help individuals to realize truth: true light, true hope, true love, true honor, true peace, and true joy, comes with a relationship with Christ
· to help individuals to foster a connection with self with Christ dependency
· to help individuals to connect with others
· to remind individuals to be good stewards of the people, places, and the world God has entrusted to them
In an effort to love and honor God and others, MOGAS, LLC helps others through donations and prayer.
Send prayer requests and MOGAS's Battering Rams will stand with you in prayer. https://www.mogaslife.com/prayer-requests/
Let us know your needs today! Individuals, businesses, and organizations of any size are the right fit for us!
Meet Kimbrelle, founder and CEO of MOGAS, LLC!
Kimbrelle Eugene is a Christ-follower, founder, and CEO of MOGAS, LLC, empowerment engineer, award-winning certified teacher, a John Maxwell Certified Speaker, Trainer, and Coach, and mother to three wonderful children. Kimbrelle accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior and was water and Holy Spirit baptized at an early age.
She loves to package her past hurts and hurdles of church hurt, anxiety, divorce, miscarriages, and the loss of her mother along with her triumphant testimonies to positively impact others to help build strong and meaningful relationships while giving God the glory for it all. She calls this abundant and purposeful living.
Her motto is, "A better me betters you, betters us, and betters our world: Love all, Honor all, Follow Peace with all."
Stay calm and stay connected.
Phone: (504) 356-1816