"Meditate on God and Stretch with LOVE, HONOR, and PEACE."
ESTABLISHED January 31, 2019
MOGAS, LLC: We meditate, stretch, coach, train, speak, and help to build relationships from the inside out. We are here to help you connect in all your relationships. Are you ready? Come on, let's go! Let us know your needs today!
Individuals, groups, businesses, and organizations of any size are the right fit for us!
MOGAS envisions a world of mogis - those who meditate on God and stretch with Jesus, who are good stewards, know their purpose, connect to the Light who is Jesus Christ, connect with themselves who are temples for Holy Spirit, and others who are God’s creation by sharing the light of Jesus through love, honor, and peace.
MOGAS’s mission is to be a beacon of the Light of Jesus Christ to empower and encourage citizens of the world to accept Jesus Christ to become whole, live purposeful, light-filled lives, and develop more positive and meaningful relationships by spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Mission and Vision in a nutshell:
- Purposeful life
- Light-filled life
- Loving, Honorable/Respectful, and Peaceful relationships
- Good stewardship
The goal of MOGAS is to accomplish the following:
· lead individuals to God through the gospel of Jesus Christ and biblical teachings
· help individuals to connect and develop a more intimate relationship with Jesus
· help individuals to realize the truth: true light, true hope, true love, true honor, true peace, and true joy, comes with a relationship with Jesus Christ
· help individuals to foster a connection with self with Christ dependency
· help individuals to connect with others
· remind individuals to be good stewards of the people, places, and the world God has entrusted to them
In an effort to love and honor God and others, MOGAS, LLC helps others through donations and prayer.
Send prayer requests and MOGAS's Battering Rams will stand with you in prayer. https://www.mogaslife.com/prayer-requests/
Meet Kimbrelle, founder and CEO of MOGAS, LLC!
Kimbrelle Eugene Kyereh is a Christ-follower, founder, and CEO of MOGAS, LLC. She is also a mogi, an empowerment engineer, award-winning certified teacher, a John Maxwell Certified Speaker, Trainer, and Coach, wife, and mother of four wonderful children. Kimbrelle accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior and was water and Holy Spirit baptized at an early age.
She loves to package her past hurts and hurdles of church hurt, anxiety, divorce, miscarriages, the loss of her mother, and her triumphant testimonies of MOGAS deliverances and breakthroughs to lead others to the Light of love, honor, and peace while giving God the glory for it all. She calls this abundant and purposeful living.
Her motto is, "A better me betters you, betters us, and betters our world: Love all, Honor all, Follow Peace with all."
Stay calm and stay connected.
Phone: (504) 356-1816